Online Registration Instructions
Kent County Parks and Recreation is proud to offer online registration through partner Maximum Solutions. Please read all directions before moving forward.
In order for participants to register for programs offered online, click the "online registration" link on the left menu. Once on the Max website, do the following:
1. Log in. If you don't have a log in, create one by clicking "account set up" on the left menu. Please do not create extra profiles, you can call us if you forget your login.
2. If you know the program's activity code (as provided in the mailed brochure), you can search by typing the code into the "search activities" field.
3. If you do not know the program activitiy code, you can browse all available activities with the drop down menus, or search using keywords in the search field.
4. Click the "register" button at the bottom of your chosen program. Choose the member of your family to be registered. Accept the waiver by clicking the box. Choose appropriate fee (if necessary) then click the "add to cart" button at the bottom.
5. Check your shopping cart. If you have what you want choose the "check out" button to submit payment. Please print your confirmation for your records.
The Max website accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card transactions.
For the latest information regarding Kent County Parks and Recreation sponsored Special Events, use the menu to the left.
Kent County Parks and Recreation is a division of the Community Service department of Kent County Levy Court.
Community Service Department
D. Keith Mumford - Director
555 Bay Road, Dover, DE 19901
(302) 744-2495 Fax: (302) 760-4757
Office Hours: 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Mon. - Fri.